15 Jan 2015

Tag of January

This year, I have decided to following the challenge that Tim Holtz  and his team have been proposing since a few years : doing a tag per month. Of course there is a quick tutorial that you can find HERE every month to learn new techniques and how to play with the products.
This is that I would like to show you today  :





I used for the background the paper (coffee filter sheet doodles ) from Christy Tomlinson, and Distress paint  raspberry and Adirondack mettalics silver . In sprays : Dylusions ink spray funky fuchia . To color the paper : Distress ink picked and raspberry and the words came from acrylic stamp : Claudine Hellmuth ( Studio words and frames I ) In addition , the number of loto game , two players cards, brads, safety pin, thin wire, stapples and ribbons.

Thank you to visited me !
Have a nice day .

Nathwest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...