25 Sep 2015

Pink and yellow (1)

Today here is another project of mine, I've split it up in two posts!
It's a gift  for a nice girl who loves pink and yellow !




For this one , I used canvas for the background . Then I colored it with Distress ink ( Scattered straw, Picked Raspberry ) , stamped it with the stamps ( hearts from Traget "Icons stamp kit" / ink Distress ink : festive berries) and after that I sewed it on the borders .






For that one, I used paper for the background and stamped the butterflies  ( rubber stamp from Stampin' up for this with flower and this with musical by Prima ) with Distress ink : festive berries. In addition, I put two metal embellishments.
That's it for today  !
Thank you for your comments and for stopping by!







9 Sep 2015

Cards butterfly (7)

Today I will be showing you the last of the butterfly frame cards!
  1.  




I put some different papers on the card + white gesso + spray ink ( Tattered Angels : aquamarine/ Dylusion, Ranger: Vibrant turquoise)



         2.



Again a stencil made with hot glue, spray ink ( Dylusions , Ranger: After midnight and Polished jade) , acrylic stamp (Prima: tea on the desk for collect moments/ Hero arts for the rounds)with black ink ( Versafine) and top of the bottle cap with Chinese ink black (small rounds clear ) .


       3.



I embossed all the card with Versamark + embossing powder (Old island stamp co brown ) but before hit gun it I make some rounds with cap of different bottles. After , that I glued some rounds that I covered with embossing powder too( Wow!: primary bark)

That's the end of this project.
I hope you liked it.
My friend loved her gift so I was very glad !!!
See you for another project soon.


2 Sep 2015

Cards butterfly (6)

Almost at the last cards !!!

1.


The first step for this one is to emboss it with a embossing folder (Echo park paper/ random dots )  and color it with , in my case, gelatos (Mango, Red  cherry, Cotton candy ) Of course for the little circles I used a mask  ! At the end , I added some gaze (colouring with inks) and some stapples before the picture.




2.



This one is simple too. Using my Distress Ink (Picked raspberry, Festive berries ) with my blending tool to mix the two colors on the background, I then added some modeling paste ( with light pink acrylic paint) at the top and bottom of the card ( Template using : The craftersworkshop/ mini tile texture)  At the end, some buttons for the finishing touch




Thank you for stopping by !
And see you soon, I hope !!!

Challenges/ défis

Last months, I participated in different challenges on the forum "Le potager créatif". Most of the challenges revolve around maki...