1 Sept 2015

Cards butterfly (6)

Almost at the last cards !!!

1.


The first step for this one is to emboss it with a embossing folder (Echo park paper/ random dots )  and color it with , in my case, gelatos (Mango, Red  cherry, Cotton candy ) Of course for the little circles I used a mask  ! At the end , I added some gaze (colouring with inks) and some stapples before the picture.




2.



This one is simple too. Using my Distress Ink (Picked raspberry, Festive berries ) with my blending tool to mix the two colors on the background, I then added some modeling paste ( with light pink acrylic paint) at the top and bottom of the card ( Template using : The craftersworkshop/ mini tile texture)  At the end, some buttons for the finishing touch




Thank you for stopping by !
And see you soon, I hope !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

After and now / après et maintenant (1)

 I've decided to combine the article from the end of 2023 in exchange for the on the "Le potager créatif" forum and the one fo...