16 Aug 2015

Cards buterfly (5)

Again two cards but a little more work than the last time !



I glued a piece of metal sheet ( Vintaj/Ranger ) and embossed it with the folder ( Sizzix /T.Holtz alternations)and my Cuttelbug. After that , I used the Patina ( Vintaj/Ranger) colors used: Antique copper , moss, ochre, lapis, jade, garnet. When it was dyed , I put some Glaze ( Vintaj/Ranger) for the finishing sealing touch.Words stamped with rubber stamps on paper sheet are glued.



For this one, I chose to use two colors only ( Distress ink /Ranger , colors: Picked  raspberry, Scattered straw) with additional water on spray.
Rubber stamp butterflies (Stampin' Up ) and the word "Hello "sown with the very helpful :Sew Easy template : script ( Memory Keepers)
Of course a little splash of white ink ( India Ink : bombay white)  and three paper eyelets to finish !

See you soon for two cards again !
Take care of yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...