2 Feb 2015

Unique cards

I like discovering new techniques and the magazine "Craft Stamper" always gives me some opportunities to do so. In the edition of November 2014 on page 10 and 11 "Shimmer &Shine"by Jenny Marples I found some good ideas.
She works with different media to do a unique background for cards.
Step by step:

1.working with your alcohol ink (rangers )   


 card 1



card 2


2.Working with embossing paste with Perfect Pearls powder (or modeling paste) and stencil

3. Stamp and embossed (not an obligation) a motif , color it .

My result : 



 Card 1






Card 2




A lot of different ways to made a unique card !
Have a good day and thank you for having a look.

Nathwest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

After and now / après et maintenant (1)

 I've decided to combine the article from the end of 2023 in exchange for the on the "Le potager créatif" forum and the one fo...