In the frame
Today, I am showing you the lastest canvas that I made . What have I used ?
- A piece of tissue wrap at the bottom (Idea-ology T.Holtz)
- Dylusions paint (Ranger ) colors: mettled chocolate, squeezed orange and lemon zest + some touch of 3D-Stempel-Farbe colors : copper and gold ( Viva decor)
- Modeling paste mixed with acrylic paint : copper ( Ranger) on a stencil : Dote fade (Ranger) at some places on the canvas .
- Stamp few times the word "art" with ink : Vintage sépia (Versafine)
- Glue some French stamps
- Cut some frames out of canvas and coloring them before with sprays
- Glued a ribbon with rhinestones ( Prima)
Thank you for stopping by !