14 Oct 2015

Pink and Yellow (2)

Today, I showing you the last three panels of the ribambelle.



 For this one , I used white paper that I colored with Distress ink ( spun sugar and scattered straw) . The birds were made using heat embossing ( Wow powder  for the pink , and mustard seed with clear embossing powder)




For the one above, I used a paper (sorry don't remenber the name of the collection)  for the background . The birds are cut using a Silhouette machine from two papers : pink cardstock  and white vellum . In addition, I stamped two words in pink.





For this last one, the background is a sheet of music paper. For the butterflies, I used modeling paste colored with acrylic pink as well as  yellow paint for the flowers . In addition, some beads are glued.

That's it for today,
Enjoy your day !
Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...