28 Jan 2016

Another year of tags challenges

This year , I 'm ready to do it again !
Last year, I made only 6 tags of Tim Holtz "12 tags of 2015".
For 2016 , I would like to make more !!!
So here we go , the first one : January with two techniques ( Tutorial Link: HERE ) and my result of technique remix is this :










Products used:
Distress paint : peacock feathers and picked raspberry
Embossing folders : alternations from T.H/ Sizzix and Cuttlebug
Stamp butterfly from  "fairytale"frenzy Stampers anonymous collection T.H
Small heart "Hope "from T.Holtz  
Words : Prima "the archivist"


Thank you for stopping by .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...