12 Feb 2016

Gelli Plate - Mixed Media

These past few days , it has been raining a lot so as usual when this happens I whip out my paints! I decided to used my "gelli plate" that was brand new ( just used it one time , shame on me ) to do some papers for a special project.
Let's see the result :


Two layers : blue background, purple on top ( Dylusions paints: vibrant turquoise and crushed grape)
and before printed , I used bubbles wrap.



One layer : green ( Dylusions paints: cut grass ) and I used a comb before printing .



One layer : blue and I used a stencil ( Prima)  before printing





Two layers : yellow and orange ( Dylusions paints: lemon zest and squeezed orange ) 
I made no special technique before printing


I've got many more however I'll stop here or else it'll take up too much space!
This was very easy to use, very easy to clean and the result ...I love it !!!

So now, let's see what I made with these papers  :

Book with little folders



The cover 




Inside:  the mini folders
                             ( little gifts inside: ribbon, dies, badge, embellishments ...) 





I used Washi Tape to close the pockets





 and the back cover 




I splashed some black ink everywhere (Bombay  black India ink) and all the stamps that I used are from T.Holtz collection ( Stampers anonymous life quotes CMS 227 and fairytale frenzy CMS 058



That's it for today !
Thank you for stopping by !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...