1 Jul 2014

Cover

Hello, I would like to share with you some Mixed Media craft.
I've been crafting since a long time but Mixed Media is my new love and
it has taken more and more place in my "work "!
Today, some simple stuff : just a notebook with a new cover : I worked on a piece of canvas with acrylic paint , alcohol ink and added pieces of paper and wooden stamps.



After that I glued it on the cover and added gaze before I put the heart with the wings . I worked the heart ( free stamp from  Stamper craft Magazine /Issue February 2012) with Distress ink from Ranger + Diamond glaze and before it dried I put some Perfect Pearls from Ranger. The wings are a free stamp from  Stamper craft Magazine/ Issue March 2013.






That's all for today.
Thanks for looking, have a wonderful day.
NathWest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...